Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Finals...finally!

I'm glad to be in the last week of this term. Although it would be even better if it was my last term to get my degree! I personally really enjoy writing scientific papers. I think using pure facts makes it a little simpler. It can be so much more complicated when using your opinion, like for a persuasive essay. I think one major part of writing a scientific paper is choosing a topic that you find personally interesting. If you aren't interested in a topic then it will be harder to sift through all of the information and choose a point of view to write about. Secondly, I think that time is another biggie. Don't start late. Follow the suggestions in the writing guide, break it down, and take your time. It seems like a very long process but it does pay off!!! Best of luck to students in the next term

No comments:

Post a Comment